We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
White acacia is generous with honey. During its flowering, it is impossible to pass by and not enjoy its aroma.
Fragrant acacia clusters are the source of an incredibly healthy and aromatic product. Due to the high content of vitamins, enzymes, trace elements and other useful substances, the product is a real delicacy and medicine for people of all ages.
In our article, we will take a closer look at the composition and beneficial properties of this wonderful bee product. Let's talk about its use in folk medicine and cosmetology. You can also watch a useful video on this topic.
Acacia honey should be transparent, slightly golden.... Its scent should be reminiscent of the delicate aroma of vanilla. In a liquid state, it lasts up to two years. Upon crystallization, it becomes milky white with fine granules. Crystallization occurs very slowly, and all its beneficial properties are preserved.
We recommend watching a video about the features of the appearance of white acacia honey:
Next, check out the photo of white acacia honey:
How to choose the right one?
Choosing natural acacia honey can be easily mistaken., since in a fresh state it does not crystallize for a long time, and should be transparent, light yellow in color, without sediment and turbidity, not have a pungent odor and not give bitterness. The fake is like sweet water. If you dip and pull the test stick into honey, it will slowly drain and form a hill that levels out gradually.
Advice: Naturalness can be tested with iodine. If you drop a drop of it into the sample and a blue spot appears, this indicates the presence of starch in it. There are test strips that, when dipped into the product, give a blue coloration, which also indicates the presence of starch. Using vinegar, you can determine the presence of chalk.
Where and how much is sold?
Acacia honey can be bought all over Russia: from beekeepers, in markets, and can be ordered in the online store... Delivery is carried out by Russian post. In Moscow, you can buy it in the Dobry Beekechnik store, on the website in the Altai honey and Medoveya sections, or in the Golikovs' private apiary (Chertanovskaya metro station), Balaklavsky prospect, house 5. The price of acacia honey in Moscow and St. Petersburg ranges from 700 to 840 rubles per 1 kg.
Where and how to store it?
Acacia honey is stored for a long time, and with proper storage, all its beneficial properties are preserved. It is best to store it in a dark jar and in a cool place, not in the refrigerator. Do not keep it in a galvanized or metal container, as this contact forms toxic salts. A long shelf life indicates the content of natural preservatives in the product, but after a year of storage, honey partially loses its properties.
Acacia honey contains a diverse composition of chemical elements... It is a very nutritious and high-calorie product. 100 g of this honey contains:
- carbohydrates up to 82 g;
- proteins -0.7 g;
- fiber up to 0.3 g;
- water up to 17 g;
- dietary fiber -0.2 g
The product contains about 40% fructose and 35% glucose (wine sugar). Honey is rich in vitamins: A, C, E, K, B2 and B6. It contains:
- a large amount of organic acids, trace elements and enzymes that contribute to proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Thanks to this composition, it is recommended for children. The calorie content of honey averages 320 kcal per 100 g of product, or about 64 kcal per tablespoon.
We recommend watching a video about the composition of white acacia honey:
Acacia honey is unique for its healing properties... It can be compared with the most active natural medicines, thanks to which it is useful even for children from 3 years old for proper digestion, it is this type of honey that does not cause allergies.
- It normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system, lowers blood pressure, improves cerebral circulation, restores memory, it is used for migraine headaches. It has a beneficial effect on the respiratory system, helps in the treatment of the nasopharynx and all respiratory diseases.
- Promotes the proper functioning of the liver and kidneys, increases hemoglobin, strengthens the immune and nervous system. Its trace elements promote digestion, help in the treatment of stomach ulcers. Improves the condition of the skin and nails due to the calcium content. It is used for insomnia and overexcitation.
- Treats eye diseases: glaucoma, cataracts and other inflammatory diseases. It has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Rejuvenates the body as a whole and gives energy for the whole day.
We recommend watching a video about the beneficial properties of white acacia honey:
Despite all the beneficial properties of acacia honey, it can also harm... Moderate amounts are only beneficial.
Attention: Should be taken with caution in case of lung diseases, obesity, acute pancreatitis and gastritis, with severe heart failure, as well as diabetes mellitus and people with allergic reactions to bee products.
Since acacia honey contains a large amount of carbohydrates, its intake must be limited.... The daily norm for an adult is 100 g, and for children up to 40 g, 1-2 teaspoons are recommended during pregnancy - this will protect women from irritability and tearfulness. During lactation, doctors advise to abstain from it.
Benefits of application
Acacia honey is widely used in folk medicine and cosmetology.
In folk medicine
- In folk medicine, it is used as an anti-inflammatory cough remedy. With angina and stomatitis, diluting honey with water, rinse the throat and mouth.
- As an expectorant, it is taken for bronchitis and pneumonia, mixing 500 g of honey with a glass of crushed aloe leaves. You can add half a glass of olive oil and linden infusion to this mixture.
- It is widely used for eye diseases. For cataracts and glaucoma, honey is mixed with distilled water in a 1: 2 ratio and dripped into the eyes 2 times a day for 3 weeks.
- With sinusitis and sinusitis, a compress is made: from honey, boiled water and alcohol in a ratio of 2: 3: 1, cover the face with a polyethylene mask and fix it with a warm bandage on top. This compress can be kept for several hours. This will help drain the purulent contents from the sinuses, relieve pain and relieve inflammation.
- For hypertension and high blood pressure, mix:
- one glass of acacia honey;
- one glass of beet juice;
- one glass of lemon juice.
Take this medicine in 1-2 teaspoons for a month.
- Eating 50 grams of acacia honey per day can improve the general condition of the body, strengthen blood vessels and increase hemoglobin.
We recommend watching a video about the use of white acacia honey in traditional medicine:
Acacia honey has also found its application in cosmetology.... It is found in shampoos, creams and balms as a rejuvenating component.
- Based on it, face masks are made:
- 3 teaspoons of honey;
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of almond powder.
Mix everything and rub into the skin of the face in a circular motion, then rinse with warm water.
- For the body, you need 5 tbsp. tablespoons of acacia honey, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of rose oil and 2 cups of almond oil. Mix everything and apply to dry skin.
- To get rid of boils, boils and abscesses, a cloth soaked in a solution is applied to them in the proportion: one tablespoon of honey for one glass of decoction of linden flowers. Keep for 20 minutes.
How can he harm?
The health-improving effect can be achieved with its normalized and regular intake.
- It should be taken with great care by people prone to obesity, diabetics and people prone to allergies.
- Children under three years old are prohibited from using acacia honey.
- The product can also adversely affect tooth enamel, provoke caries and periodontal disease.
Acacia honey is a real healer who can work miracles... And on the market it is not uncommon. Eating it daily in food, you will not only enjoy the taste and aroma of a wonderful product, but also improve your health, provide yourself with good health and longevity for a long time.