We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melissa or has several names in the people: lemon mint, lemongrass, lemon aroma. She is rightfully considered the "queen" among soothing herbs and has beneficial properties for hepatitis B.
What will calm her better, cure insomnia, stabilize the general state of hormonal levels during breastfeeding?
This article provides tips for using lemon balm while breastfeeding. The methods of preparation and possible contraindications during lactation are described.
Can I use herb for HB?
Lemon balm broth has a unique composition. Therefore, doctors recommend it and mint for nursing mothers with HB. In addition to the lactogonic effect, such the broth will provide mom and baby with a healthy and sound sleep and will have a beneficial effect on the child's digestive system.
- Due to the calming effect, it has a positive effect on the nervous system.
- In case of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, it will reduce abdominal pain, improve metabolism, increase appetite, and neutralize inflammatory processes.
- You cannot do without lemon balm in the treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It dilates blood vessels, prevents cholesterol plaques from accumulating, and reduces blood pressure.
- It is used in the treatment of diseases of the female genital organs. Reduces painful sensations during menstruation and affects the treatment of neuroses, toxicosis in pregnant women and inflammation of the appendages.
Melissa improves metabolism and stabilizes female hormones... This directly affects the quantity and quality of milk in the female breast. This is the main benefit of lemon balm.
One cup of lemon balm tea per day improves and prolongs lactation, and the soothing effect of the herb transmitted through breast milk has the best effect on the baby.
- organic acids;
- tar and slime;
- vitamins C, B1, B2, E.
- Macronutrients (mg / g): Ca - 13.80; K 31.20; Fe - 0.10; Mg - 5.40.
- Trace elements (μg / g): Cu - 8.88; Mn 24.80; Mo 0.24; Zn 46.80; Al 105.68; Cr - 0.24; V 0.16; Ba - 45.04; Ni - 0.88; Se - 0.15; Pb 1.76; Sr 22.20; I - 0.05; B - 59.60.
Indications for use
Melissa is recommended for people with:
- lowered immunity;
- high blood pressure;
- disruptions in the menstrual cycle;
- acute and chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory organs;
- unpleasant odor in the mouth;
Such a long list of diseases is not directly related to lactation. But a nursing mother, like any other person, is not immune from their appearance. And just lemon balm is able to help with this, at the same time not harming the still weak body of the child.
Melissa is contraindicated in people with:
- low blood pressure;
- individual intolerance;
- allergy to its components (especially in children).
Young mothers, as a rule, are interested in the question of whether it is possible to drink grass with hepatitis B?
It should be noted that when breastfeeding, lemon balm should be taken with caution, because the child may experience an allergic reaction. If this happens, the herb should not be consumed.
- When brewing lemon balm tea for the first time, you cannot immediately add other herbs to it. For 2-3 days, you should observe how the baby reacts. In the absence of signs of allergy, lemon balm is safely eaten.
- Melissa can enhance the effects of other sedatives. Therefore, you should not combine them.
- Melissa lowers the reaction. Therefore, it is better not to eat it before driving or before other work that requires concentration.
- But can nursing mothers drink green tea with this herb? Obviously, lemon balm is also contraindicated for moms with low blood pressure.
- During lactation and to increase it... 1 tbsp lemon balm (fresh or dry) pour boiling water (1 glass). Insist for 30-40 minutes. Consume warm before going to bed 1-2 hours after a meal. Drink one cup a day.
- For constipation... Solution for enema: pour 3 g of lemon balm with 200 ml of boiling water. Allow to cool. Administer 35 ml.
- For insomnia before going to bed, drink infusion with lemon balm. Pour 1⁄2 tsp into a glass. dried lemon balm (or a small fresh branch) and pour boiling water. Cover with gauze and leave for 5-7 minutes. 1 tsp is also added to the infusion. honey. Drink only freshly brewed.
- With a cold the herb is used to relieve coughs, sore throats, headaches, dizziness, and runny nose. Helps to lower the temperature.
- To enhance immunity. Take lemon balm, rose hips, green leaves of echinacea, currants, strawberries. Mix all the ingredients. Insist 3-5 hours, preferably using a thermos. Take in small sips during the day. Duration - 18-20 days.
- During menstruation... Lemon balm infusion and warm baths are useful for lean periods or for menstrual irregularities. Add 2 tablespoons to the enamel bowl. dried lemon balm, pour 200 ml of boiling water. Steam, cover the dishes, 15 minutes. Insist 45 minutes, pass through cheesecloth. Top up with boiling water (up to 200 ml). Drink warm 1 / 3-1 / 2 tbsp. 2-3 times a day after meals.
Method of preparation for taking a bath: pour 200 g of fresh lemon balm with 2 liters of boiling water, insist for 1 hour, pass through cheesecloth and add to the bath with water. The temperature of the water in the bath should be 36-38 degrees. Take a bath before going to bed. There should be at least ten such procedures for the effect.
- To improve hormonal levels drink tea and lemon balm infusion, the preparation method of which is described above.
Lemon grass is capable of disrupting the overall hormonal environment of the body. During pregnancy, you should not use it without consulting your doctor.
Lemon, rose hips, chamomile, cumin, anise, fennel, black or green tea are combined with lemon balm. But, before mixing different components, it is necessary to introduce each ingredient separately, in order to avoid allergies in the child.
Melissa is a valuable plant that has the most positive effect on the human body... It contains medicinal and prophylactic properties, increases lactation and relieves pain. But, despite all the advantages, lemon balm should not be overused. With proper and moderate use, "lemon grass" will provide invaluable benefits to the body.